Laurel Townhomes 2018
16 Detached Townhomes to be built – currently building Phase 1.
All homes included:
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and 2 car garage
- Open Concept Floorplans
- Rear Entry Garages
- Wood look tile in main living areas
- Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen
- Plantation Shutters on windows facing Northridge Blvd
- Faux Wood blinds in remaining windows
- Landscaping Packages in front yard
- Sprinkler system and sodded front and back yard.
- Fenced in Back Yard area.
- 9’ Ceiling Throughout
Homeowners Association (HOA) – $1,200/Annually
Dues will include:
- Seasonal maintenance of common areas: grass, trees and landscaping (mowing, spraying, fertilizing, utilities).
- The lawns (front and back) of all Lots by providing the following: mowing services, annual weed control spray treatments, and annual fertilization treatments.
- Routine Maintenance of the landscaping in the front lawns of all Lots.
- Sprinkler system regular maintenance to ensure the systems’ functionality as determined by the Association, including the winterization process at the beginning and end of the watering season.
- The lighting on the eaves and/or exteriors of the individual homes to include replacement of light bulbs and other maintenance that may be required as determined by the Association.
- Long Term maintenance of common areas, which include: private drive at rear of property, guest parking areas, common fence on perimeter of property, sidewalks.